Public Works Director
Water/Sewer/Garbage bills due by 10th of each month, and services are disconnected on the 15th for non-payment. There is a $50 reconnection fee. After hours, the fee is $75.
Water, sewer, & garbage bills can be paid at City Hall.
Brush pickup is the 1st Wednesday of each month.
Waste curbside Pickup:
– East of the railroad on Monday
– West of the railroad on Tuesday
NOTE: pickup service delayed 1 day after a holiday.
- $6.00 (0-3000 gallons)
- $3.00 per 1000 gallon (3000 & up)
- Non-residents add $8.00
- $23.70 (0-3000 gallons)
- $3.00 per 1,000 gallons (3000 & up)
- $13.71 /month (residential)
- $24.12 /month (non-residential)
- $16.85 /month (comm hand pick-up)
NOTE: MINIMUM WATER (UP TO 3,000 GALLONS), SEWER, GARBAGE & SALES TAX IS $44.00.
Other Utility Services
Charter Cable: 1-800-472-2200
Natural Gas: 1-800-443-7794; PO Box 568 Huntingdon, TN 38344
Electric: 731-587-9521; Payments can be made at: Simmons Bank, 302 N Front Street, Greenfield