Benefits of our Senior Citizen Programs
- Provides homebound meals and local transportation
- Sponsors pot luck luncheon 3rd Wednesday at noon
- Play BINGO 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Sponsors Chili luncheon during Fall Fire Prevention Festival
- Daily activities include Dominos, Ping Pong, Shuffleboard, many Wii games including bowling, golf, Frisbee golf, etc., exercise machines, cards, and access to several computers.
For more information call 731-235-2815
NOTE: Senior Center receives funding from The United Way!
For more information on Senior Tennis, check out our Facebook page.